Faliam is bringing the +300B healthcare supplies industry online one building block at a time. Today we provide a fully fleshed marketplace and procurement platform to enable healthcare practices to manage all of their supply-related needs in one place.
On Faliam, healthcare practitioners have the ability to:
- Shop from any of our direct partners
- Connect and shop from any of their existing supplier relationships
- Compare prices to make sure they're getting the best deal
- Place orders with up to 45 days of net term invoicing
- Track lifecycle of orders
- Analyze spending patterns over time across many axes
We are currently a tiny team (<10) with a huge impact and are looking to expand on that as we reach hyperscale. Our current team consists of senior FAANG engineers and B2B startup veterans that have scaled companies to +10B market caps.
Additionally, we have a superstar lineup of investors who help position us for success day in and day out. This list consists of Contrary, A*, and founders/execs at Uber, Opendoor, Bolt, Flexport, Plaid, and Faire.
Faliam takes a bottoms-up product approach and as a result Software Engineers are hands-on at every stage of the development lifecycle. From decision making on what should be built to metric analysis and management, our engineers play a critical role at every step.
- Own the vision, prioritization, architecture, development, and maintenance of various products/features
- Operate at all levels: Our employees should never think a task is too trivial or detail is too small. We expect you to exhibit strong ownership and never say "that's not my job".
- Collaborate with the entire engineering team to consistently improve efficiency and speed of development
- Foster an enduring company culture: We are a small company that's still forming its core values on how to be successful. We expect you to nurture good company morals and push forward best practices.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, networking, system design)
- Experience building and maintaining highly scalable and robust Cloud Native solutions
- Practitioner of DevOps principles
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- 100% covered health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- Food stipend
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events