TwinWave is looking for a senior software engineer to join our development team. We are passionate about creating products that solve real problems and help protect organizations from the security threats they face every day. This drive to build amazing products has resulted in a loyal customer base that includes some of the world’s largest banks, insurance companies and other Fortune 500 organizations.
We are looking for someone to join our core development team, which is responsible for all layers of our product stack, from our front-end UI to our back-end services. This role is fully remote with limited travel for team offsites and other company events.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team environment to decide what engineering work will best help our product, and planning to accomplish it together
- Observing our product in action and taking action to improve its operation
- Focusing on creating testable, maintainable and secure code using best practices
- Contributing to our CI/CD and DevOps technologies to improve our developer and operational experience
- Having fun!
This position requires US citizenship.
Experience We’re Looking For
We are looking for candidates that have experience similar to the following. If you check most of the boxes, but not all of them, we encourage you to apply!
- 5+ years professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency working across all layers of the stack, from UI to backend services and databases
- Experience building and operating SaaS applications and/or hosting software in a cloud environment (such as AWS)
- Proficiency in Go, Python and React, or similar languages/frameworks
- Solid working knowledge of version control software like git
- A collaborative spirit that enjoys working in a team environment
- Comfort working independently at times, and solving problems on your own when needed
- Embracing change and being adaptable as we iterate to invent the best possible product for our customers
- Desire to learn new technologies, and ability to switch between a variety of code-bases as needed
- Experience working in a distributed, remote team environment
Compensation & Benefits
TwinWave pays market competitive salaries based on experience and qualifications. The salary range for this position is $150,000 – $200,000 along with participation in our bonus (profit sharing) program.
At TwinWave we truly believe in work life balance. We want people to take the time outside of work so that they can recharge and do their best work when they are working. We offer fully paid health insurance, 401k, flexible hours and lots of time off.